- Information obtained while using the website
The information obtained while using the website may include:
- information in server logs - our servers automatically record data such as: page request sent by the user, date and time of request, browser type, browser language, operating system type, IP address (IP address - each computer connected to the Internet is assigned a unique number, i.e. IP address);
- cookies - small text files sent to the internet user's device (computer, smartphone, etc.) by the website visited by the internet user.
- make it easier for users to use the website - cookies recognize the user's device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs,
- create anonymous website statistics - thanks to this, we better understand the expectations of our users and develop the website so as to facilitate reaching the most frequently sought information (e.g. by analyzing queries from search engines).
Internet browsers usually allow cookies to be stored on the user's device by default. However, Internet users can manage cookies on their own, e.g. block them by selecting the option to reject cookies in the browser. However, this may prevent some of the website's functions from working properly.
- Owner of the servers
The owner of the servers is the Ministry of Finance with its seat at 12 Świętokrzyska St., 00-916 Warsaw.
All data is collected in them using appropriate measures to protect confidentiality, integrity and information security.
- Purpose of data collection
The collected data is used to provide certain services to our users and for administrative and statistical purposes.
- Data protection
In order to effectively protect the collected data, we protect it against unauthorized access by third parties and control our methods of collecting, storing and processing information. We only provide access to data to employees and entities that must have access to them in order to process them only for the purposes indicated in point 4.