NCTS2 – The New Computerised Transit System has been developed as one of the projects of e-Customs Programme under the 7th Axis of the Innovative Economy Operational Programme.
Who is it for?
The NCTS2 allows the traders to submit electronic transit declarations and ensures subsequent monitoring of transit operations. The transit data are exchanged by electronic messages in real time. The NCTS2 is a Polish part of the EU's NCTS system connecting Member States and other contracting countries to the Common Transit Convention.
Benefits for traders
The NCTS2 offers clear advantages, including:
- faster clearances in transit;
- earlier discharge of transit operations and faster release of guarantee ;
- reduced costs of resources to perform transit operations;
- enhanced clarity of information relating to the goods and transit operations;
- faster handling of simplified transit procedures (authorised consignor/authorised consignee).
NCTS2 Business and Technical Competence Centre
ul. Karolewska 41