Basic tasks - In general, the role of Help Desk SISC is to provide assistance to customers using IT services made available by the Customs Service, in particular, in the scope of:
e-Customer service related to:
• Servicing Notifications concerning errors and irregularities in the performance of the service.
• Servicing applications for service concerning
• Change of e-mail address on the PUESC account when a user does not remember the basic password.
• Change of e-mail address on the PUESC account when a user does not remember the basic password and the emergency password.
• Lack of possibility to create an account on PUESC due to providing the PESEL number already existing in the system.
• Recovery of the possibility to log in on the PUESC website following using an incorrect login and/or password three times.
Communication Channels - Providing information to customers by the Help Desk SISC takes place with the use of three basic communication forms:
• Help Desk SISC Portal – in order to use the portal the creation of an account on the PUESC website is required.
• Telephone – Help Desk SISC is available at telephone number +48 33 4832055.
• E-mail – an e-mail message should be sent to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org, using the word NOTIFICATION in the subject line. This form of communication requires holding an account on the PUESC website and the Help Desk SISC assistance portal.
Time of service provision – Help Desk SISC is available to customers on the 24-hours/ 7 days per week basis.
Quality of provided services of Help Desk SISC
• Time of notification processing – the majority of notifications is processed on an on-going basis and the response is provided to the customer as soon as possible, following the registration of the notification and, in case of a telephone conversation - during such conversation. For some notifications referring to more complex errors or irregularities, the service time may be extended due to the necessity to perform their analysis and develop an effective solution within maximum 10 business days.
• Time of processing applications for a service – applications for a service compliant with the formal requirements are processed on an on-going basis, excluding situations associated with a failure or unavailability of the e-Customer service.
• Complaints – within three days after receiving the response, the customer has a possibility to submit a complaint or a request for additional explanations concerning the notifications and applications for a service addressed to Help Desk SISC. Such a functionality is provided by the Help Desk SISC assistance portal.
Are you having trouble logging into your account at PUESC https://puesc.gov.pl ?
- If you forget or lose the master password but remember your emergency password:
1. Send an email to email@example.com
a. Subject of the message - HASŁO AWARYJNE PUESC PROCEDURA SPECJALNA
b. Message content - Please change the emergency password for: (enter your name and year of birth)
c. Send a message from the email address you used to create an account on PUESC (PUESC login)
ALL REQUIREMENTS DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE MUST BE EXACTLY COMPLETED. THE SUBJECT OF MESSAGE MUST BE IDENTICAL (COPY IT)
2. Up to 24 hours you will receive:
a.The first e-mail about registering the application in CSD.
b. The second e-mail about closing the application, which will contain the solution.
c. Third email with an activation link - title: PUESC: Change of email address
d. In order to change the emergency password, follow the instructions contained in the content of the solution received and the message with the activation link.
- If you forget or lose both your master password and the emergency password, you have to visit the nearest customs office to be assigned a new emergency password.