Service: e-Customer of Customs Service
The "e-Customer SC" service enables to obtain access to electronic services provided by the Customs Service through the Electronic Services Portal of the Customs Service (PUESC). It also allows for administration of users, i.e. defining mutual relations (the scope of allocated authorisations) among Customs Service Customers.
The service is provided in processes operated by ECIP/SEAP PL, SZPROT, MCA, PDR PL/UE and PKI systems.
Objectives of the e-Customer SC service:
- enabling Customs Service Customers (natural persons and economic operators) intending to use e-services of the Customs Service, to gain access to these services as well as access to data and information (notices sent and received, financial information, etc.), in accordance with the authorisations held.
- registration arising from the applicable regulations (EORI, AKC-R) in a single application,
- acquisition of reference data by the Customs Service for operational systems (data validation) from a single source.
The service of registration of persons/entities, providing basis for the use of electronic systems of the Customs Service, is provided by the Customs Chamber in Poznań in the framework of the so-called "one-stop-shop".
Detailed information concerning the service is provided in the document "Customs Service e-Customer. Instructions of the electronic registration for the purposes of management of users who rely on the SISC services"
In the framework of the e-Customer SC service, the registration process is carried out, comprising the following main steps:
- creating a PUESC account,
- registration of a natural person, e.g. an employee of an entity, agent, representative, registration of an Entity,
- registration of representation (linking the authorised person with the represented company and declaring the rights in accordance with the authorisation held).
In the framework of the e-Customer SC service it will be possible to obtain the non-qualified SC certificate (i.e. non-qualified electronic signature to replace keys for safe data transmission issued so far).