Information as of 26.03.2020 regarding the changes in the procedure of regaining the access to PUESC account.
Having in mind the state of epidemic Ministry of Finance informs that regaining the access to PUESC account for persons who do not know access and emergency passwords can be done without appearance in person in customs office headquarters.
The procedure is as follows:
- Please send the e-mail to email@example.com
- Topic of information - HASŁO AWARYJNE PUESC PROCEDURA SPECJALNA
- Contents of information - Proszę o zmianę hasła awaryjnego dla (provide your name, surname and year of birth)
- Send information via the e-mail address used for setting up an account on PUESC (PUESC login)
Be aware: all described steps shall be done precisely. The topic of information shall be as provided (please copy it).
- Up to 24 hours you will receive:
- First e-mail that your notification is registered,
- Second e-mail with the solution/instrukction,
- Third e-mail with the activation link titiled: PUESC: Zmiana adresu email,
- To change the emergency password please follow the instructions from second e-mail and message from third one.
If anyway still you will be not able to log to PUESC please call to HELP DESK SISC (33 483 20 55) citing number of your notification (ZGL) receiving in the first e-mail.